Mexico City, 1 August 2022. As part of the activities of the UNODC-INEGI Center of Excellence and due to the high demand from our followers, registrations are now open for the 2nd Call for our Online Course: Mainstreaming Gender into Crime and Criminal Justice Statistics.
This course is offered only in Spanish** by INEGI and UNODC, through its UNODC-INEGI Center of Excellence, which will provide participants with the opportunity to learn gender concepts and frameworks on statistics and indicators related to crime and criminal justice, covering several SDG targets with a gender perspective. This, with the overall purpose of strengthening the capacity to produce high quality statistics, including indicators, to inform policy decisions at the national and international level.
- September 19 to October 21, 2022
- August 31, 2022, 23:59hrs GMT -5 (Mexico City time)
- Registration form: https://forms.office.com/r/SP30xv5kpZ
- Online Course offered in Spanish
- Self-administered with a duration of 5 weeks (access to documents asynchronously 24/7 during the course).
- Taught only in Spanish, there is no webinar or online classes, it is a review of materials on an interactive platform.
- Free of charge
CETIFICATE OF COMPLETION
- A certificate will be awarded by the organizing agencies to those who successfully complete the course.
This course is aimed primarily at personnel working in the field of crime statistics and criminal justice, whose main responsibilities include the collection, production, analysis and/or dissemination of crime-related statistics and indicators. The course is also open to public policy and decision makers who wish to understand the concepts and methodological details behind the SDG indicators related to crime and gender in order to interpret them accurately to use the data for evidence-based decision making. Staff from civil society and academia who wish to deepen their knowledge on crime and gender are also welcome to take the course. Participants are expected to be minimally familiar with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- Webpage of the 2nd call of the online course
- Concept Note (Spanish only)
- Poster (Spanish only)
- Or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t miss this opportunity, we are waiting for you!
**To access the English version, refer to our sister UNODC-KOSTAT Centre of Excellence for Statistics on Crime and Criminal Justice in Asia and the Pacific self-paced online course